-->
young adult book reviews & more

Tale of a book signing with Megan Crewe, Jenny Moss, Jon Skovron, Rhonda Stapleton, J.A. Yang, and Michelle Zink

Two days ago, I was fortunate enough to meet six very cool people two days ago when I went to a book signing extravaganza of sorts at my new favorite bookstore, Books of Wonder. Seriously, I religiously stalk their events page, because I know they have great YA events so often.

 I went to this signing for the 2009 Debs with Mitali from Alley of Books, and I have to say that we had a blast. To start off, each author introduced themselves and their books, and then there was some Q&A.

Jon Skovron and Jenny Moss
J.A. Yang and Rhonda Stapleton
Rhonda Stapleton and Jon Skovron
J.A. Lang talks about his book Exclusively Chloe
Megan Crewe, author of Give Up the Ghost
Michelle Zink, author of the Prophecy of the Sisters series
Jenny Moss shows off a shiny ARC of her upcoming book Taking Off

Because there were so many authors there, it would have taken too long for everyone to do a reading, but Jon Skovron had something special prepared, as you shall see, because I took a video! Please ignore my incessant giggling in the background.


As you all can probably tell, it was a lot of fun. I had a great time chatting with all the authors, particularly Michelle Zink, Megan Crewe, Jenny Moss, and Rhonda Stapleton (who is literally a riot), stealing all their book swag, and also seeing Barry Lyga and Michael Northrop. And, of course, getting to grab dinner with all of them afterwards was pretty cool too. I love living in NYC!

1 munch(es) :

Loren Chase said...

I'm so jealous! They always have the best group book signings everywhere I'm not. Especially in NY!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.